Hear Charli XCX's New Wave Gem 'London Queen'

Charli XCX isn't shy about giving one of her top collaborators credit for one of her favorite tracks on her December 16th LP Sucker: the jumpy New Wave tune "London Queen," which you can hear exclusively here today. "I think Justin Raisen is one of the most amazing producers around right now, and he's going to blow the fuck up in the next couple of years," Charli tells Rolling Stone. The jittery "London Queen" sounds like "future Ramones," Charli muses, telling us it was one of the few tracks that came to her in an almost-completed state. "That's something that I would never usually do, take a song that's basically almost been written for me, but it was a song that Justin made, and I was like, fuck, this song is so good and it feels like it's about me."

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios